In attendance: Leyna, Arielle, Robert G., Alex, Ruth, Braeden, Alistair, Jacki.
1. We will be booking a table for bake sales, hopefully in Ridell hall. Assuming booking goes well, the first sale will be next Wednesday, Oct. 2nd, we will keep everyone posted.
2. Remember our Pub night is this Saturday, Sept. 28th at Shannon's! We will be showing up around 8 but feel free to come whenever you're available :) It's gonna be awesome so you better be there!
3. Everyone is interested in having two colloquiums this year, a small one in the fall to get things going and our annual March colloquium. We will be deciding on the date by next week, anyone can submit paper!
4. There's still some discussion over changing the meeting time to Wednesday's at 12:30. Please feel free to let us know what works best for you.
5. Everyone is still excited to Trick or Treat for Winnipeg Harvest, we will be working out a place to all meet up.
6. We want to have a get together for the end of midterms, possibly at Skyzone or for archery.
7. Social! We are considering a date in early March. Soon we will be putting up a list of committee's to help organize different aspects of the social.
If you can't make the meetings we will be posting discussions on the google group. Send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org if you aren't part of the google group yet. We want to keep everyone involved!
-Your consuls :)