I didn't put down who was all in attendance but here are the minutes
1. THE SOCIAL!!!
-MARCH 8, 8:30 PM - 1 AM
-we need to start handing out/emailing businesses about social prizes, advertising and food.
- a googlegroups excel sheet will be up soon to ensure we don't go to the same place twice
-Social Committees --> please think about where you'd like to help out and let us know by the next meeting!
- Committees are: food, decorations, social prizes (either by picking up prizes/ putting your name on the letter or making baskets the day of), advertisements, etc...
-Band: we'll be talking to Alistair about his band playing
2. PROF. APPRECIATION NIGHT (and Liyana)
-CHRISTINA'S, JAN.16 @ 6 PM
-We've decided on a gift and I am working on it right now!
3. Totes and Hoodies
- They are now ordered, YAY!
-Leyna will have actual numbers in by the Wednesday for those
4. BAKE SALE
-please let us know if you're able to bake something for this one :D
-we'll be asking for abstracts three weeks before hand in light of the social being so close to it
-we'll also be emailing the University of Manitoba about it as well
6. FUN things
- Luther has suggested we have another Potluck, perhaps at his place again
- Alex has suggested we go see some of the up and incoming Classics related films
- Heracles (2 of them are coming out)
- 300 (Battle of Salamis film)
- Sherman and Mr. Peabody
- We are thinking of doing the potluck during Reading Week as well as Laser Tag/Archery
- let us know when you're free.
REMINDER: Meeting times have changed to Wednesdays 12:30-1:30
Till next time!