Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring Convocation 2011

Spring Convocation is coming up and a number of people we know are graduating!

I'm not going to list them, because I'm pretty sure that I'll forget someone and then feel bad for doing so.  Go check it out if you can, or watch it live online.  Details about the day can be found on the UofW site here.  Plus, rumour is that I'll be getting up to give a speech.  Sneak preview - it includes both Latin and Dr. Seuss.


Thursday, June 9th

8:30 a.m.
Doors open to Duckworth Centre for the morning ceremony
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Ceremony for the conferring of degrees in Arts (Jennesa's speech is last)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Reception honouring the graduating class
Spence Street Promenade
The reception takes place outdoors so please bring an umbrella if it's a rainy day.

Well done graduates! I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment